Tuesday, March 10, 2009

C'mon Spring!

Over the last week we got a teaser of spring weather. It has been in the 70's and maybe in the 80's and I have loved it! We had the windows open to let in some fresh air and it has been great ~ even though it has stirred up my allergies a bit ~ I'll take it! Unfortunately, that was just a tease. The weather is taking a nosedive this afternoon into the 40's and it will be cold for the next several days. NO FUN! I'm hopeful though because spring is right around the corner. There are cute little buds on the trees, my pansies are perking up out front and I'm feeling motivated! I've got my list of things to work on and I'm crossing things off a little at a time.

Work has been crazy. Dr. Webb is out of town for a conference and I thought I would use these few days to catch up on a few things. I'm not catching up like I hoped I would. Some days I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels. I just keep plugging away hoping to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment