Saturday, January 9, 2010

I got a new Mac today!

Tonight I'm blogging from Doug's Macbook as my Dell is currently spending the night at the Apple store having it's files copied onto my new Mac. I'm so very excited! I've never had a Mac but I'm so looking forward to learning all the great features on my new machine.
Lately, my Dell has been acting as if it may be on its last legs. I've had a computer guy look at it but I can't help but have the feeling something isn't quite right. I bought a external hard drive and tried to transfer my most important files on to that. After spending hours copying stuff, I thought we were all set. The next day, I hooked up my external drive only to find out that NOTHING copied! If my pictures were to be lost I think I might have a heart attack.
I'm looking forward to sprucing up my blog, editing some pictures and just having fun checking out all the other fun blogs.
Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment