Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jackie's Halloween Crow Spool Class

Last night I went to Oklahoma City to The Paper Crown to take another one of Jackie's fabulous classes.

She always makes the most adorable name tags for all of the students.

I was lucky to have my name selected for one of her door prizes. Isn't this just adorable!?

I didn't take a picture of the cookies she made but trust me ~ they were delicious! An Oreo cookie wrapped up inside a toll house cookie. Check out Jackie's blog if you are interested in the recipe.

4 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful Halloween artwork. Wish I were close to be able to attend one of the classes.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I adore the little spool bird you made! It is soooo cute! What a fun class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa! I love having you all in class!

    ReplyDelete