Sunday, June 9, 2013

Birdsong III

This weekend was Birdsong III at Karla's. Once again, it exceeded expectations and I had a great time visiting and creating with friends.  
Part of the fun of these events is participating in the swaps.  I made two different tags for the tag swap which was hosted by Stephanie Oyler.  We had to make a total of seven tags and they were randomly put into books which Stephanie created a cover for  assembled to give back to us the second day of Birdsong.  I received seven absolutely beautiful tags which I will photograph and post on another day.  
Here are the tags I made:


Barb Buxton hosted a card swap, and again, we were to make seven cards and we received seven cards in return.  This was the card I created.


Gail and Marj hosted the always fun Matchbox swap. We were assigned a specific person to create a matchbox for and I was assigned to make one for Mercedes.  She loves flowers and all things feminine, so I made these flowers to attach to the paper and lace covered matchbox.  I just love the sweet little bird I perched in the corner of the box.  I hope she liked it!


I'll post on another day about the projects we made and the swaps I received in return.  We had a fabulous time once again and I have to get acclimated back to real life.

3 comments:

  1. how fun Lisa! I follow Karlas blog and I can tell she puts on a fun weekend. Your creations are just darling. I'm sure who ever received them loved them. please do come back soon and share the goodies you got and what you created. cant wait to see!
    have a great day
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your creations! It's been so enjoyable to see everyone's blog posts and reminisce.

    ReplyDelete