Monday, February 16, 2009

Doug and I went to see David's house and were just so amazed at what the wind can do. Unbelievable. Although several houses in the neighborhood were destroyed, thankfully nobody was seriously injured. In another part of Oklahoma several people lost their lives to the weather. So sad.

It has been a tremendously busy week. I worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Tulsa Women's Living Expo at Dr. Webb's booth. It was fun but it is also so exhausting! I love to people watch and this was the perfect opportunity!

For Valentine's Day, Doug and I had agreed to keep it low key and grab a pizza at the Pie Hole and just relax at home. I was looking forward to it but at the last minute our plans changed. We ended up going to a new restaurant in town called LXI. We weren't expecting too much but were more than pleasantly surprised. The food was absolutely delicious. Doug also bought me some beautiful flowers ~ a dozen red roses along with stargazer lilies. Such a nice surprise!

I'm hoping this week will be a bit calmer. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment