Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time has gotten away from me

Or so it seems.

Work has been so crazy lately and I haven't felt like I've had time to breathe! Hopefully things will settle down a bit and I can catch my breath and focus.

However, while Doug was in Vegas this past weekend, I did take some time to do a couple things around the house. I haven't taken any pictures, but stay tuned.

I bought a new comforter set for our bed which looks very pretty. Not too feminine but not too masculine ~ a good compromise I think! Doug even likes it which I am happy about. A few pretty pillows will spruce it up even more so I'm on the lookout for some of those. Our room could use a few new lamps and definitely some pictures on the walls but at least I've made some progress.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by... I wold be happy to help you with your home!
    ENJOY the rest of the weekend!
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advise about my mom. You'll be happy to hear that she is taking Vit.D and Calcium each day. But I will inquire about the Vit. D levels as you suggested.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete