Saturday, October 23, 2010

I have a nephew!

He's finally here and what a cutie he is! Baby Joao - that's John to those of us who don't speak Portugese - was born on October 19th. What a sweet little angel! Manda says he is such a good baby and we are all thankful for that.
My friend Elena pointed out that the blanket in the picture makes him look like he has wings.


I'm so wishing I could be in Connecticut right now cuddling on my sweet little angel. I'll see him next month though when Doug and I go home for January's shower. Can't wait!

Remember when I said I broke the glass on my craft table - Yep - here's the damage:


I was a nervous wreck taking that glass off the table and getting it downstairs loaded in the car and off to the dumpster. As we loaded it in the car a huge jagged chunk broke off - just what I was afraid of. Thank goodness it didn't slice us into bits. We got it thrown away and a new piece of glass is upstairs waiting to be put on my craft table - once I clear off all the scrappy supplies.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa.........Thanks for stopping by the blog. I can't believe all the wonderful people I have met through this blogging world.

    Are you going to make Mix and Mingle monday evening? If we don't see you in the next couple of weeks we will definitely see you in Omaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left my way. It is so fun to meet new friends.


    You have a lovely blog. I have a big slab of glass on my table that broke recently- it made me so nervous!

    ReplyDelete