Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!


This time of year seems to fly by, doesn't it!?!
We had a very nice Christmas - quiet and low key which is how I like it. As much as I miss family, it's kind of nice to not have any where we have to be on Christmas Eve and Christmas day and it allows us to really enjoy our time together.
This is what I got for Christmas: A Babylock sewing machine!

I can't wait to have an afternoon to sit down and test it out. I'm hoping to take a sewing class in January but the wait list is almost 50 people long. Makes me wonder why they don't offer additional classes?
I'm working on my list of goals for 2012. I have a feeling it's going to be a very good year!

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I am sure you will put that new machine to good use!

    Hope to see you in 2012..........hopefully we will have a great lineup of wonderful classes for everyone at the Paper Crown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome gift! Are you going to quilt? or make other crafts.

    Here hoping you have a very wonderful 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know you will enjoy that new machine!

    I think 2012 will bring good things too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a fun challenge! You'll have to let us know how it goes as you learn how to use it! Our Christmas was quiet, too!

    ReplyDelete