Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vintage Christmas ABC Book Swap page

So, in the middle of November I was invited to join a Vintage Christmas ABC Book Page swap. I was excited to be part of this swap because I had seen some other ABC book page swaps and had wanted to participate. However, I had NO IDEA how I was supposed to squeeze in making 27 pages in the midst of all the Christmas craziness. Thankfully, a few other people in the swap had fallen behind in getting their pages done and the hostess decided to extend the deadline until January 20, 2012.
I was given the letter "D", and part of the challenge was to use as many "D" elements we could come up with.Here is the front of my page:


The back of the page had to have some kind of decor on it and a list of all the "D" elements we came up with.

I was able to finish mine with a little time to spare and got them in the mail this week. Go me! Here they all are, packed up and ready to go. Whew, lots of labor and love went into these and a little bit of anxiety sending them off into the world.

Now, just to wait to see what everyone else came up with for their pages.
And just to add to my already full schedule, I've joined one more swap - a Valentine ornament swap. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable, Lisa! That is ALOT of pages! I'm so glad you're doing the ornament swap!

    ReplyDelete