Monday, August 27, 2012

Faerie Pages

I've finally finished up my Faerie pages for Karla's swap
 They are very sparkly and I'm happy with how they turned out.

 The frog is my favorite.
 There were five faeries to choose from as seen below.  We had to make 8 pages total.
Thanks Karla - this was a really fun swap!  Can't wait to see the pages I receive.  :)
Also - I got an email from Michelle today and our Vintage Back to School Journals are on their way.  Stay tuned for pictures later in the week - these are sure to be amazing!

5 comments:

  1. how cute your pages are Lisa! I'm looking forward to seeing what the pages you receive look like too.
    It'll be a cute book when you put them altogether!
    Have a great week my friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute pages. How many leaves did you have to punch & glue.

    Workin on another quilt yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pages -- my favorite part is the leafy tree! I, too, am excited to see your Back to School pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! I am the recipient of one of your fairy pages! The one with the violin. I love the way you made the tree..very creative. This is my first book swap and it was a lot of fun to do. My book is awesome! Love your pages. I will be putting up pages I received on my blog tomorrow..if you have a chance drop over and check them out. I would love to do another of these swaps...so guess I'll be looking.
    Blessings, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lisa! I also like my fairy tree page. Mine is holding a tedy and sitting on a ball of yarn . Very lovely . I had so much fun with this swap , is my 4 th swap with Karla .

    greedings from Ga Ruth

    ReplyDelete