Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fall Tag Swap

Before Christmas gets into full swing around here, I wanted to make sure I blogged about the Fall Tag Swap hosted by Dawn Blackstead.  Our tags could be anything related to fall or Halloween. As always, they all came out wonderful! I love how different they all are and all the textures.  Just amazing... So, here we go:

By Tami Hacker of Vintage Connections blog:
 Not signed:
 Not signed:
 By Laurie Jackson of Indulge Your Shelf Blog:
 By Dawn Blackstead:
 By Dawn Blackstead:
By  Robin Weins of My Glittered Life Blog:
 By Nora Neeley:
 I made this one:
 By Jane Palmer of AraliaJane Blog:
 By Tamatha Kaplan of Snips and Threads Blog:
Aren't they just great!?!

3 comments:

  1. they all look great! my faves of course are the halloweenie ones!
    now.. onto christmas my friend!
    have a great day
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Love your blog. You have some great ideas and beautiful pieces. Have you seen this press release and news article? Blogrower on Typobounty is a new game changing concept and could greatly affect online blogs like yours. You can become a registered hunter (it's free to join) and make money by finding errors on internet websites. Secondly, you can submit your blog on their site and increase your blog readership by allowing hunters to hunt for errors on your website. Imagine huge numbers of hunters reading every word. I just thought you or readers might be interested.For more information please check out the press releases at

    http://www.urlwire.com/news/051011.html

    or

    http://www.prweb.com/releases/Mediaudience/Blogrower/prweb9296906.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Thanks for sharing our tag swap. I've been having Blogger photo problems on my blog. I hope you do not mind, but I linked Dawn's Autumn tag swap to you and Laurie since I could not show any photos.

    I enjoyed this tag swap. Your kitty pumpkin tag is so adorable!

    Hugs, Tami

    ReplyDelete