Sorry I've been away for so long. Wish I had lots of fun stuff to share but my life has been filled with mostly work. :P Not fun...
Doug had a birthday last weekend but we didn't get to do much of anything because he ended up having to work the entire weekend. Sorry baby! Hope you are enjoying your present though!!
My sister January is coming to Tulsa for a visit this week ~ can hardly wait!
Let's see what else... In a nutshell:
1. CKC Tulsa (Creating Keepsakes Convention) - was in town two weeks ago! I did manage to stop by for a few hours and picked up a *ton* of scrapbooking supplies. I purchased a couple of kits that I intend to do in the next couple of weeks. I'll take pictures and post them here.
2. Scraphappy's is a local scrapbooking store that I frequent. I took a paper piecing class this past Thursday. When I finished with work on Thursday night even though I was so tired and all I wanted to do was come home and veg, I went to the class and I'm so glad I did! I'll take a picture of the *adorable* snowman layout we did and post it here (maybe tomorrow).
3. Dinner at LXI with the Tomeceks. Always a good time!
4. Niles and Nestle got a bath this weekend (good times! Yeah, NOT!)
5. I've been walking a few times a week - trying to drop a few lbs. before we head off to Hawaii to get married. Just wish I didn't love to eat so much!
6. Had a Celebrating Home Party. Not too many people showed up but I got the cutest holiday bean pot! And I'm having a jewelry party in a few weeks ~ that should be alot of fun.
Okay, gotta run. I'll try to be better with the updates ~ and include more pictures.