Monday, May 17, 2010

Inspired...Or maybe just crazy.



I'm taking a leap of faith and finally making some big changes in my life. I gave my notice last week at work and will be finishing up at the end of the month. Currently I do not have any active legal cases going on and I'm okay with that. At this point I don't plan on taking on any new clients for the time being. I'm taking the month of June to get my house in shape, get myself in shape and take stock of what it really is that I want to be doing at this point in my life. It's scary but exhilarating at the same time.
It's time to move on and experience more of what life has to offer. I've been wanting to do this for some time but I wanted to make sure the timing was right and I believe in my heart that the time is now.
We will see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear what your next move will be!! Love you!! Miss you! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete