Friday, August 20, 2010

Crafting

Somewhere on the internet, although I can't remember where, I saw a picture of a pillow that I wanted to make. I finally got around to it and I'm so happy with how it turned out.


I'd love to give credit to the person who originally came up with the concept so if the pillow looks familiar, let me know and I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due.
Last night I went to Oklahoma City and took Franc's class at The Paper Crown. Isn't it adorable! I just love that little blue bird.

I'm giving lots of thought to the swaps I'm involved in - The Dorothy Tag Swap hosted by Karla Nathan, the Cupcake Book Swap which we are doing at Silver Bella hosted by my friend Rachel, the Fabric Banner Swap at Silver Bella (I can't remember who is hosting that one) and the ATC card swap at Inspiration Unlimited. Can't wait!
Tonight my friend Kathy is coming over for a craft night - can't wait to see what we come up with.

1 comment:

  1. Your little birdie box turned out adorable! And the pillow is AMAZING! Can't wait to see how your bedroom progressed...
    xx,
    Autumn Clark

    ReplyDelete