Sunday, February 20, 2011

Creative Updates

I've been a little under the weather since getting back from Brave Girls but here is a quick update on the going's on around here.
Thursday night I went to the Paper Crown in Oklahoma City and took Jackie's Clipboard class:

I just love that little dog with the crown, don't you? We used lots of techniques in this class: shrink art, gold leafing, embossing, using mica sheets and more.
Also, I mentioned in my last post that I decorated my Brave Girl Apron. Here is the top where I added decorative trim and made those fun flowers.

Here are some fun flowers and ruffles that are on the bottom.

Other than that I've been resting since I haven't felt like doing much else. This week I need to complete a couple ATC's for a swap for February and I'm going back to OKC for another fun class with Jackie. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Super cuteness, Lisa-- I just finished taking the soul restoration class online. YOU lucky Brave Girl for going again. I'd love to attend camp now that i have a small glimpse of the materials from Melody. Hope you are feeling better! HUGs

    ReplyDelete