Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Closing the book on that chapter

Goodbye Woodvine!

You were a good little house but it's time to say goodbye. When I first met Doug, the grass didn't look nearly this beautiful in the yard. I mentioned to him how that was one thing I wished for. Well, he went right to work and in no time turned the grass from a sickly yellow green to the beautiful, thick, lush grass you see in the picture above. I have to admit it did put a smile on my face to have the prettiest grass in the neighborhood (thank you sweetie!).

Yesterday was the closing on my old house in Edmond. It has been a long process getting it sold and I didn't want to post about it yesterday until I was absolutely sure the closing had happened. I went down a day early to sign the papers I had to sign and got notification last night from the other realtor that it did in fact close. Yay!

It has been an extremely hot week here. The temps have been over 100 degrees with heat indexes of around 110. I'm not complaining, I'm just mentioning it. I would so much rather have it be hot than cold and besides, the sun is shining!

Lots of projects that I want to work on now that the sale of my house is complete. Things that have been on my mind for a while now but I felt "stuck" until I didn't have an additional house to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment