Sunday, June 7, 2009

Woodvine continued...

The inspections on the house in Woodvine were completed yesterday. The only potentially major thing the inspector found is the air conditioning. Apparently the unit is dirty and may need some additional freon. I hope that is all that is wrong with it because I certainly don't want to have to purchase a new unit. Other than the air conditioning, he found a bunch of little things like a few light bulbs that have burnt out, some caulking that needs to be done around a light fixture on the front of the house and that sort of thing. No biggie. I'm waiting on the list of things the buyers actually want me to fix. I should have that in the next day or so and I'll see what I can get accomplished and as long as it comes in below the amount we agreed upon for repairs, then we are all set to go. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

This past week was incredibly busy between trying to catch up at work, a doctor's appointment over in Oklahoma City and just life in general, the week just whizzed by. This coming week is shaping up to be another busy one. I'm sure another trip to Edmond is in the works once I get the repairs list on the house. We are having dinner tomorrow night with the Tomacek's - I'm not sure where yet but it's their pick. Thursday I am heading out of town for the annual Solo and Small Firm Conference in Tanglewood. It's a really good conference where I not only learn alot every year but I also get all my CLE's done for the year. It's a great chance to network with the other attorneys in Oklahoma and the vendors at the conference always give out some great prizes. One year I was the lucky winner of an iPod Nano!
Another year I won software to do my billing.

Yesterday we had plans to go to Grand Lake but I woke up not feeling great so we decided to stay home. Doug and I went to Ted's for lunch and cooked burgers on the grill last night. I went up to my craft room and spent several hours sorting and organizing. It's getting there. I haven't had a chance to scrap any pages lately though. I have a bunch of ideas for layouts I want to do so I need to just sit down and create them.

I'm going to try to be better about posting this week. Maybe I'll even take some pictures and post them....

No comments:

Post a Comment