Saturday, May 30, 2009

Goodbye Woodvine?


I've been negotiating with another realtor on an offer on my house. It's been on the market for so long and I've been wondering where the love is for my cute little place. Well, maybe now it is finally getting some of the appreciation it deserves. The realtor called to let me know we have a deal.
It was a fabulous little place for me. Cozy, homey and I definitely felt safe there.

The kitchen was a tad small for all of my cooking gadgets, utensils, dishes and things, but overall, it was a great little house.


I'm taking a loss, but with the real estate market the way it is right now, I'm just going to accept it, cut my losses and move on. Now, just to get through the inspection process. That should go just fine and I really don't expect anything major to come from that. The new buyers want to close before the end of June which means I won't have to make another mortgage payment which is good news for me.
I'm saying a prayer and keeping my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly...

No comments:

Post a Comment