Monday, July 13, 2009

Change is in the air...


And instead of being scared and resisting it, I'm doing my best to embrace it. Lots of thoughts swirling around in my head these days. I feel some kind of change getting ready to happen. For now, I keep focusing on this quote:

"Breathe. Let go and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."

I'm trying to just go with the flow and chill out. What I think I really need is a vacation. Doug and I just need to get away, have some fun and relax. The stress of too much work and not enough down time is starting to wear us thin. Today I started researching a few vacation spots - just have to narrow down a time and place.

The last few days I've been cleaning out my closet and purging all sorts of things. Trying to do that in all areas of our home. Sending things out into the world where they will have new owners who need them much more than I do. I've had too much stuff for way too long and it is time to let it go. The "stuff" is weighing me down. What I need is space and positive energy - trying to surround myself with it and send it out into the universe.

I'll keep you posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment