Sunday, December 20, 2009

December musings...

Isn't this little man CUTE!

Just trying to enjoy the holiday season without going too crazy.
Today I baked some peanut butter cookies with Hershey's kisses on top.They are for a potluck luncheon tomorrow.
I also made a delicious beef stew in the crockpot. That was for us though. Yesterday was very chilly and gray but today actually turned out fairly nice - around 60 degrees or so and sun - which I love.
Last night I worked on a few crafts upstairs in my craft room but I ran out of "snow" for my little painted houses so that meant a trip to Michaels today in all the craziness. After I get a few things done in my office I'm heading back upstairs to hopefully get those finished.
I'll try to get some pictures of the things I've been working on.
One of my goals in the new year is to really learn how to use my camera. Yes, I know it was one of my goals last year. Let's not talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment