Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!


This is the view out my front window - we are in the middle of a blizzard! You probably can't see it in the photo but the winds are blowing the snow sideways and the snow is piling up in drifts everywhere.(If you click on the photo, it should make it bigger.) And If I didn't see and hear it for myself I wouldn't have believed that we actually had thunder and lightening - in the middle of a blizzard!
The highways in Oklahoma are closed for travel for now. I guess becareful of wishing for a White Christmas ~ you just might get it! ;) Hopefully things will look better in the morning and the roads will be cleared a little bit so we can make it to the festivities at Doug's mom's house.

Look! It's Santa!

Guess it's time to make me one of these - Bailey's in hot chocolate. Mmmmmm.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment