Monday, March 12, 2012

Pajama Pants

Here's a quick peek at the pajama pants I made in my sewing class.  They are made out of a soft blue flannel with sweet little pink roses. Are they ever comfy! Don't mind the dog's toy box in the background.  This is the only full size mirror where I could take a picture of myself.

I left the legs extra long because I love them that way. I can never find jammies that are long enough for my long legs - it always looks like I'm waiting for a flood... Doug liked them so much that he wants me to make him a pair too.  He wants them made from material with Scooters on them so I  searched the internet and found some suitable fabric on Spoonflower.  As soon as it arrives, I'll sew his jammies for him.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and your thoughtful comment in our b&a renovation.
    Great job on the pants- I sure could use some sewing instruction!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hubby sounds so fun. It's nice to have pants the length you want them without sewing lace to the bottom to hide your ankles (my childhood horror memory).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought to make my own jammies... now I must find a pattern and make myself some! What a great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete