Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fairy Pages!

Earlier this summer, Karla announced she was hosting a fairy page swap.  As with anything Karla hosts, I knew I had to join in - and I'm so glad I did!  I posted about my pages here. 
Karla's cover:


Page by Elaine Paullus:

Page by Jane Palmer:

Page by Karla Jackson:

Page by Kim Caldwell:


Page by Robin Carr:

Page by Robin Martin:

Page by Roseanne Van Etten:

Page by Terry Frias:
I love every. single. page! A couple of these ladies I have swapped tags with in the past - Jane Palmer who hosts the White Christmas Tag Swap, and Robin Carr.  How fun it is to recognize most of the names of the people whose pages I received.  :)


5 comments:

  1. What beautiful pages! Wish I had joined this swap, but I'm enjoying looking at everyone's books. Terry Frias is my "artsy twin" from CA. You would love her! The cute little fairy on her page is her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa! SO nice to meet you...I am glad you liked my fairy page...did you life her wings? Your book has delightful art in it...it was a fun swap. Karla is the greatest hostess.
    Sending you blessings and Peace. Love that you work as a Hospice angel!
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute book!

    Look forward to seein your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the fairy swap too. I didn't get one of your pages but I saw them on your blog and they are lovely. Glad you got my page again. I think Karla does a great job and makes every swap special. I will follow your blog now! Thanks for swapping.

    ReplyDelete