Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy December!

Can you believe it is December already?
I'm trying to slow down just a little bit and savor the season. Somehow, every year, things get so busy and it goes by in just a blur.
This year, I decided to journal the season and ordered Stephanie Ackerman's Homegrown Hospitality Christmas book. It came in a kit that I am working on for this month. Cute, right!?! It's a countdown book that forces me to take each day as it comes and notice even the little joys of the season. What a great idea.


Of course, nothing says Christmas Crafts quite like a delicious Bailey's Hot Chocolate with whipped cream. Yum!


Did I mention that I won a beautiful banner created by Elizabeth of Bluebird Papercrafts? This beautiful package arrived at my door yesterday.


This is a peek inside to the wonderful goodies that she sent me!

Look at that adorable puppy! And how about those trees~ so cute!

I'll be taking pictures of the adorable banner later this morning when the lighting is better and I will definitely post about the banner itself. Just too cute for words!
Elizabeth: Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just love everything you sent!

3 comments:

  1. You lucky gal! Cute!
    You better get to scrapbooking girl. I know you will fill it with wonderful December memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling package. I love the journal you are making too. I gotta get busy. How is NILES?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that puppy with those cute trees! I actually bought that Teresa Collins kit for the scrapbook...I might use it for another project...check out /www.reverb10.com/ for another project that might be fun!

    ReplyDelete