Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The calm before the storm...


For the past year I've taken some time to slow down a bit, reflect on my life and what I want out of it and what is really important to me. For the past decade I have been through so many stressful things - some very exciting things but stressful nonetheless and some very sad things. Last spring it really started to catch up with me. So, I took some time and it was just what I needed to recharge my batteries. Now, I'm preparing to get ready to go full steam ahead once again and I'm extremely excited and hopeful for the future. I'm working on my plan and I promise to share with you very soon.
In the meanwhile, we are taking a few days and headed to paradise. When we get back I can't wait to share with you what I'm going to be up to!

1 comment:

  1. Have an enjoyable time in paradise. Can't wait to hear all about your new journey.

    ReplyDelete