Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

I have work to do and I'm doing everything I can think of to avoid it. All of a sudden I have all of these crafty ideas and I just want to be upstairs in my craft studio playing. I made a "prize ribbon" in celebration of the holiday.

We are going to watch fireworks tonight and that should be fun so I really need to buckle down and get my work done then I can relax. If I would just get started it should only take me two or three hours but I just don't want to do it! :(
Let me procrastinate just a little more and share one more thing with you:
I've mentioned before about our Shih Tzu Teddy Bear - he likes to see what the neighbor's dogs are doing by peeking through a small knothole in the fence.

Here he is trying to resist but he just can't stand it!

He can sit there all day and it's a bummer for him when they are not at home. He gets bored but keeps coming back to make sure they aren't there.

Have a great 4th!

7 comments:

  1. What a perfectly placed peephole for that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS 0! THAT DOG IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! Looks like he is Nosy too!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Your puppy is just so cute!! That made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures and I love the story too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the peeping puppy pictures!!
    xo
    viv

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete