Saturday, July 30, 2011

Making Progress!

I'm happy to say that by putting my list "out-there" I'm making some progress!

I've painted the laundry room, and am almost finished painting the pantry. One more coat of paint on all the shelves and I'll take care of that tomorrow. I'll show pictures of the pantry once it is finished. Can you believe it took me an hour and a half just to empty everything out of there. Now, all that stuff is on all the counters in the kitchen and in the dining room. Ugh - what a huge mess! But I will finish it.

We bought and hung a new mirror for the kitchen (yay!) and today Doug bought a new ceiling fan for the back porch. This past week I finally got all the plants in the back yard planted. I have a very bad habit of going to the garden center buying pretty stuff and then leaving it unplanted until it dies. Although there were a few casualties, mostly everything got planted and although the landscaping is no where near finished back there, it is an improvement.

I'm determined to get everything off my list so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Good show! Writing it out is very good accountability; it works for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Action creates momentum! Great job, can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! Good for you! I need to make a list too!!

    ReplyDelete