Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wow! Where has the week gone!?

Can't believe it has been a week since I last posted. Another too busy week and not nearly enough down time. Dinner out every night and crazy week at work.

Last night Doug and I worked the "Beers Around the World" table at the Holland Hall School Fundraiser. It was a last minute thing but we had so much fun doing it! Apparently someone else was scheduled to do it but couldn't, so Doug's friend asked us. I was nervous at first but I got the hang of it and we were laughing and having a good time most of the night.

We didn't bid on any of the silent or live auction items. Usually, I am a total sucker for those types of events. Honestly, I am trying so hard to declutter and not buy things that I really don't need. Except of course, scrapbooking and crafting supplies. I can't resist those! I didn't even look around to see what they had to offer because first, I was too busy and second, I didn't need the temptation!

Yesterday, during the day, we went for lunch at Tei Kei's and then went to look at diamond rings. :) I picked a ring that I liked but I wasn't so happy about the diamond that was in the ring. So, I picked out a different, what I thought was prettier diamond and the jeweler is going to custom make a new ring for the diamond I picked. It should take about a week or so to create. Stay tuned!

Well, I guess I should get off this computer. There are so many things I want to get accomplished today.

No comments:

Post a Comment