Sunday, November 13, 2011

Doug and I traveled to Omaha this weekend to see Rachel and Jim get married. I wasn't able to get as many photos as I had wanted because there were so many people and I just couldn't get any great photos. There were several photographers and videographers there so I'm sure Rachel will post a bunch of pictures on her blog when they return from St. Lucia. As we walked up to the church there was a bagpipe player. He played both before and after the ceremony.

Inside the church:

Doug practicing ringing the "bells" for when the newly married couple came out of the church.

Mr. & Mrs. Jim McGough:

The sweet little house for the cards on the gift table.

These were the cute name tag favors:

Whirlwind weekend!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful couple! That church is absolutely beautiful........so glad you shared your photos!

    See you on saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful church! Your hubby looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Francy! My husband is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the pics! We haven't seen many at all yet! Tell Doug he did a great job with the bells.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what cute namecard holders! I'm sure the wedding was awesomely decorated and just a wonderful event! So nice that you got to go!

    ReplyDelete