Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fall Tag Swap


Still waiting on my tags to arrive but here is a sneak peek at the tag I created for the Fall Tag Swap this year. I sent mine in over a month ago and have been anxiously awaiting the return of the other tags. Can't wait for them to arrive! That sweet little witch is a candy dispenser that I got at Walmart.
Next up is a White Christmas Tag Swap. I participated last year but somehow my brain omitted the "White Christmas" part and I came up with a rather colorful tag. It was cute, but this year I'll be sure to follow the directions more closely. Here is last year's tag:

It's been a busy week. Doug and I went to Dallas this week to see Morrisey on the SMU Campus, I met up with some of my Investment Club ladies to do a little shopping at the Chi Omega Christmas Market at the Dallas Convention Center and yesterday was Glittermarket in OKC. Wait until you see all the beautiful things I got!

1 comment:

  1. I love both of your tags! isnt it fun to get the return package in the mail and to see all those sweet little pieces of art? I just did elizabeths tag swap and cant wait to see what everyone did.
    have agreat holiday week!
    xo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete