Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with so much to be thankful for. We started our day with "Christmas Vacation" as we were straightening up around the house and preparing our meal. Then we played "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles". Our meal was delicious and we ate so much we almost couldn't move! After dinner, Doug watched some football with his friend Pat who joined us for dinner. While they watched football, I made a quick run to Michaels. Yes, I couldn't help myself! Tonight we watched "The Bucket List" and just reminded ourselves to live this life while we are here and to enjoy it. :)
I *may* run out to do some shopping in the morning - we'll see... I'll probably put out some Christmas decorations this weekend too.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmm that pie!

    (blogspot is being ugly again---can't post!)

    Enjoy your Holiday.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Sounds like a great, relaxing Thanksgiving -- very much like ours was this year! I only went shopping to one store on Black Friday (Macy's), and then I stopped at a thrift store that was having 1/2 off everything! That's my kind of bargain shopping!

    ReplyDelete