Sunday, May 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

~I'm sitting here tonight watching Celebrity Apprentice and I have dogs sprawled all over the place. *THAT* makes me happy. One of our family members is missing however...Douglasssssss. He is in San Diego for work. Wish I was with him... Things are not the same around here without him. We all miss him.
~We picked up my ring on Friday. It is even more beautiful than I remembered. Can't wait for my family to get to see it! Now we have to set a date for the big day. It will most likely be sometime late this summer or early fall. We have talked about going somewhere to get married and then coming back and having a party. Sounds like a plan. :)
~Finally finished Amanda's baby shower invitations today and will get them in the mail to Connecticut tomorrow. I'm happy to have those done. I wanted to share a picture of all of them complete. Unfortunately, the weather has been dark and rainy and I couldn't get a good picture of them.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment