Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trying to get my mojo...

I mentioned back a few posts that I need an attitude adjustment. I'm working on it, I promise. I think this rainy, cold weather is just really getting to me. I love sun and I NEED sun! And warmth...I'm tired of being cold all of the time.

So, when I'm feeling crabby to begin with, people just aggravate me. The smallest little things bug me. I can think of a million things to complain about. But really, I shouldn't complain because when I step out of my crabby mood and look at my life, it's a pretty nice life. Here are some of the things I'm thankful for at this moment:
I've got a man who loves me and who just put a beautiful ring on my finger to prove it...Not that I needed the ring to prove it, I already knew it in my heart :) But the ring is beautiful and I appreciate it. (I haven't been able to get a picture that does it justice, so you guys will have to wait a little longer to see it!)
We have four furry little dogs that we are crazy about. And yes, they are crazy about us too.
I've got a job and most days I really like my job.
I'm healthy.
I'm smart. Is it conceited to say that?
Anyway...The sun is supposed to come out in the next couple of days and Doug will be home tomorrow. The nicer weather is just around the corner I just need to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment