Monday, February 23, 2009

National Justice For Animals Week

Many of you know I am passionate about animals and animal rights. Although I am not a rabid Peta person (yes, I wear leather and am not a vegetarian) I can't stand the thought of animals being mistreated or abused. It makes me physically sick to my stomach.

I belong to an organization called Animal Legal Defense Fund (ALDF). They are initiating National Justice For Animals Week to raise awareness in our communities about how to report animal abuse and create stronger laws to prosecute people who hurt animals. Check it out!

I've been working like crazy the last few weeks and am feeling pretty frazzled. This weekend we are headed to Angelfire, New Mexico for some R&R. We are staying in the Signature Golf House which is amazing! Doug is going to ski with his friends and I am so looking forward to just relaxing, reading, scrapbooking and doing a whole lotta nothin'! Should be a great time.

I'm bringing my camera and hope to get some great pictures. Speaking of pictures: last night I sent a big order to be developed so I can take them with me on our trip. Hopefully, I will have a few layouts to share with you when I get back.

One of the layout's I made of Nestle I had posted on HGTV's website about 8 months ago or so. Lately, I have been receiving lots of positive feedback on that layout so I'll share it with you:

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment