Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wicked!


Our friend Frank invited us to to the Tulsa Performing Arts Center today to see Wicked! It was awesome and we thoroughly enjoyed it! I've heard lots of people talking about seeing it but I really wasn't sure what all the hoopla was about. Now I know - the show was absolutely fabulous! I'm so happy that we got to see it. Thank you Frank for inviting us.
It has been such a long time since I have seen a show and I've never even been to the Tulsa Performing Arts Center. What a nice resource for Tulsa. It's amazing how you can live somewhere with all kinds of great things to do and never take advantage of all your town has to offer.
My sister January is coming for a visit in September and my friend Wendy is coming in October. I'm going to look up all the "touristy" things to do around town and take each of them to see the sights of Tulsa. January actually lived here for a short while quite a few years ago. It will be interesting to see how much she thinks it has changed. I can't believe how much it has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment