Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Tag Swap

Since tomorrow is Halloween, I thought I would share some of the *amazing* tags I received from the Halloween Tag Swap that was hosted by Wanda Clark. What a treat for me to receive these in the mail last week! Wanda did such a fabulous job organizing the swap and was so generous to send each of us a goodie bag filled with gorgeous Halloween embellishments. So a big "Thank you!" to Wanda.


Aren't these women talented!?!

Look at the diversity of these tags. It is amazing to me that we can have the same theme and everyone's tags come out so different.

Although I love each and every tag that I received, I'm going to just focus on a few that totally blew me away.
For instance, this one by Jane Palmer. I don't think she has a blog but isn't this tag just gorgeous with all that Halloween Goodness! ~*AND*~ she is the hostess for the Christmas Tag Swap I'm participating in. Yay!!

The detail on this tag was pretty amazing with stitching around the edge, the eerie witchy woman and the cool embellishments. This tag was created by Kimberly Laws at Art Joy Stuff.

"All Hallows Eve" was created by Alisa Noble of Life is a Beautiful Place To Be and is covered in Beeswax which gives it texture and depth. It also has a real twig that the owl is perched upon.

I finally finished all my pages for the upcoming Cupcake Book Swap and got them in the mail to Rachel. I also created and sent off my sister's baby shower invitations. I'm starting to get my supplies ready to head off to Omaha in a week and a half for Silver Bella! It will be my first time attending and I can hardly wait! Now I'm off to make my treat bags for handing out candy tomorrow. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I know what you mean about getting your supplies ready for Silver Bella. I am a little worried I am taking to much. So if there is anything you are short supply on I might have it. Have a safe trip and I am sure I will see you in about a week and a half...........kinda getting excited.

    ReplyDelete