Monday, November 15, 2010

Silver Bella 2010


Just a quick post to let you know I'm back from Omaha! I've got an incredibly busy week but I wanted to share a couple of pictures with you.
Swap night was incredible - the talent of the ladies at Silver Bella is just breath taking. My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to see each and every swap. There were so many events going on at once it was just impossible to see everything.


My friends from Oklahoma City, Jackie and Franc. Both of these fabulous ladies teach classes at The Paper Crown in Oklahoma City. A few months ago I had the pleasure of taking the cutest decorated birdie box with Franc and I look so forward to taking one of Jackie's classes the first chance I get. You *MUST* check out Jackie's Blog: "Good Grief Girdie".
I took a felt flower frame class with Betz White. I've got to add a few more leaves but my here is my project mostly finished:

Me and Rachel at our finale dinner on Saturday night - lots of fun but boy were we tired!

I did not get a chance to finish a few of my projects so those will come later as I finish up. I participated in the Cupcake Book Swap and the Fabric Banner Swap and am so happy I did! Can't wait to show you pictures of those - but first I've got to take some pictures.
Thursday I travel to Connecticut to see my new nephew. I've got to get unpacked, laundry done, repacked and a million other little details to take care of. One is to make the tags for the White Christmas tag swap I'm in which are due Monday - ahhhh! I'd better run for now. Catch up with you later!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa! It was wonderful to meet you at Silver Bella and I hope to see you again sometime soon. Thanks again for offering to bring home all our goodies. I picked up my huge box today from Chris and have no idea where I'm going to put everything! But what fun it is to go through it all and relive SB again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! SO glad you came up for it! Good luck getting everything done this week!! Have a fabulous trip to CT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa you are a sweetie! Franc and I had a wonderful time at dinner and we to enjoyed getting to know you a little better. I love all your pictures and I will be glad to get my pictures onto the blog. Thanks again for the sweet memories. Have a great time with the new little bundle. We will be anxious to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa-- -YOU have been a busy girl and what fun!! I'd love to go to Silver Bella sometime after seeing your pics. I read your older posts, too and the photo of those 3 little darlings behind the gate is adorable. What a bunch of cuties!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete