Friday, September 27, 2013

Do you believe in ghosts?

One of the things I really wanted to do when we went to Charleston was to take a Ghost Tour.  There are several tours to choose from, but we waited too long to make a reservation and all we could get was the Dungeon Ghost tour. 

We walked along the streets at night and and our tour guide gave us some history of the city, and at each stop along the way. Our first stop was at the Provost Dungeon.



The dungeon was very dark with no real lighting to speak of other than our guide's flashlight and some of the street lights filtering in through the windows.  There were little vignettes set up to portray what it was like to be underground way back in the day.


I took several pictures with my iPhone and several with my little camera, and whatever lighting you see is due to the flash lighting up the very dark space.


The next day when I was looking through these photos, I saw this ghostly figure in the picture below:


If you enlarge the picture and zoom in on the shadow, you can sort of see a pirates face.  I can make out a turban on his head, his eyes, a nose and a little mustache.  Can you see it?  

What do you think???

4 comments:

  1. thats just spooky!! some friends of mine just went to an old insane asylum ghost walk.. I could not have gone.. too creepy for me! lol!!
    I do see the face in your ghost... I hope hes a happy ghost!
    have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see it clearly with my copy of the photo -- but I believe you! I do believe in ghostly stuff...too much evidence not to believe! Did you feel odd while there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time in Charleston, Lisa, ghosts and all!

    I emailed about this year's White Christmas Tag Swap but it came back; still looking for another email address for you. Chris McKinley's going to host this year so check her blog (Perfectly Printed.blogspot.com) & leave her a comment if you want to participate this time, ok? Or you can email me for her email address: jspalmer@bellsouth.net if you'd rather email her. Hope you do want to do it again since your tags have all been so special! Let her know right away, ok?
    Thanks! xoxo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. It didn't see any thing unusual in the picture. It is just mindset I guess. You see things in a way you want to see.

    ReplyDelete