Thursday, December 19, 2013

2013 White Christmas Tag Swap

It almost didn't happen this year, but Chris from Perfectly Printed decided to host our annual White Christmas Tag Swap and I'm so glad she did!  Here are the tags I received:


Created by:  Jonnelle

Created by: Nora Neeley

Created by: Tammy Kaplan of Snipsandthreads.blogspot.com

Created by: Kimberly Laws of artjoystuff.blogspot.com


Created by:Jeanelle Ricca

Created by: Leann Shultz


Created by: Chris of "A Little Creation"


Created by:  Terri Wilkerson of Junqueseeker.blogspot.com

Created by: Jacqueline Reed

Created by: Chris of Perfectly Printed

Created by: Erica of Golden Egg Vintage

Created by: Deidra Kidder

And this is the tag that I made this year for the swap:

If you'd like to see the tags for the past years, visit my posts below:

2012 White Tag Swap
2011  My Tag  for the Swap
2010 White Christmas Tag Swap

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love your tag, and I'm so glad I received one! There were so many wonderful creations. I'm hoping to join in the fun again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of your tags too! It is such a sweet image. Thank You!
    There were so many great tags that I think I need to up my game for next years swap.
    Chris =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is adorable Lisa! All the tags are just so wonderful! Sorry I missed this year's swap - maybe next year. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty tags!

    Wishing you and yours a Blessed New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you through a link on another blog ... and so happy I did! All of your tags are lovely ... so sorry I missed out on that swap! You can find me at http://craftingcapriciously.blogspot.com ... I'd love for you to come for a visit! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tags and these are all so pretty, Lisa! I'm about ready to participate in another swap myself. Thank you for your visit to my blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete