Saturday, September 24, 2011

KC Willis Collage Camp


Jackie made these delicious and adorable cookies for our class today with KC Willis. KC is teaching at the Paper Crown for the next couple of days. Today we learned how to make gorgeous mixed media collages. This class was completely sold out and she had to add an additional day to accommodate everyone wanting to take her class. After today, I wish I could take each and every one while she is here. On Monday she will be instructing on how to make amazing fabric book collages. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to that class but there are a couple spots left if anyone is interested! KC is awesome - her work is absolutely beautiful and she makes you feel so welcome ~ you feel like you have known her forever.
I left with a completed project and I love it. The picture below is my project not quite complete but if you jump over to Jackie's blog you can see more class pictures and many completed projects. I highly recommend you check it out!

Our friend Jemellia was also in class and I was able to get a picture of her with her project.

Lastly, I met a new blog friend in class today. Francy and I read each other's blogs and it was great to finally meet her in person!

5 comments:

  1. It was a fun class Lisa! I wish we could all do it again! I love it when we all have a great time and everything goes smoothly! Thanks again for coming down to the Paper Crown............and your so sweet to take a picture of the cookies and mention my blog, Thanks...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love yours and Je's!!! They are gorgeous!! How fun. So sad I had to miss it! I was at a graduation. I may try to take the class tomorrow if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mornin Lisa! Yes class was awesome but even more awesome was getting to meet you! I have enjoyed reading your blog for the last year.

    Hope to see again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collage. You are so right about KC. I did the collage book. What a great pleasure and success this class was!

    See you soon, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collage is just gorgeous! I would love to take one of KCs classes, someday!

    ReplyDelete