Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Garrett!

Happy Birthday to my sweet nephew Garrett!  He turns two today.  I made him this name banner for his birthday, since I knew he would be on toy overload right after Christmas.  The letters are camouflage on canvas and burlap.  I brightened this banner up with some red, white and blue ribbon.  His dad Ray loves it!
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!  We did and I'm pretty exhausted today.  What started out as three of us for Christmas (Me, Doug, and Dee-Ann (my sister in law)), quickly turned into 12 at the last minute.  We had a great day but man, am I tired today~




2 comments:

  1. great idea for a banner, lisa! I'm pooped out today too. Christmas is a lot of work!
    hope yours was blessed!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to show this to my friend Amy, she LOVES camo so much it was part of her wedding colors!
    Chris =]

    ReplyDelete