Monday, April 20, 2009

Attitude Adjustment

I have been in total need for an attitude adjustment lately. I'm not exactly sure what my problem has been but I've been pretty cranky for a while now. I've been unsatisfied and just in a pretty unpleasant mood. Lots of things on my mind and knowing something needs to change although I'm not exactly sure what. Doug has been so patient with me and I'm greatful for that.

Thankfully, I'm feeling much better tonight. I went with my friend Tonya to The Melting Pot for ladies night. The Melting Pot is a fondue restaurant and I can honestly say this is my first time EVER having fondue. The meal was good but of course, dessert was my favorite part! It was great to sit and chat with Tanya for a while and I came home with a new disposition.

Our weather is supposed to be fabulous for the rest of the week, so I'm hoping my pleasant mood sticks around.

No comments:

Post a Comment