Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cone Head

Poor Niles. He has a cone on his head. He had to make a visit to Dr. Hooley's office today and ended up having a couple of minor procedures done. Tonight, he is NOT a happy camper. Between being drugged up from the sedation, having a cone on his head and having some discomfort, he is not happy. I'll save him from the embarrassment of posting his cone head picture and instead post a picture of him from a better day.

Of course when I got the bill for all of this, I wasn't too happy either. Yikes!
On a more positive note, today was a beautiful day here in Oklahoma. The temperatures actually hit 90 degrees! I went to Home Depot and picked up some pretty flowers to plant in the front yard. Hopefully I'll get that done before the weekend because we are supposed to get some rain. Everything is really starting to green up so nicely. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment