Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a fabulous day! Doug and I stayed at home and had a nice dinner of pork roast, scalloped potatoes and veggies. It was simple but good. What a nice change of pace to just take it easy on a holiday; no rushing to get to family and no going crazy to prepare for guests. Quiet and peaceful. Nice.

Since it was a rainy, dark and sort of cold day, we just stayed in all day. Doug had the Master's tournament on and I watched some of that with him while I worked on getting our meal ready. Other than that I worked on a few things on my to do list. Nothing too stressful.

I spent about three hours cutting out the pieces for Amanda's shower invitations. They are going to be so cute. I will get them assembled sometime this week and get them mailed off to Jess and Jan to take over from there. Still throwing ideas back and forth as to what to do for shower favors.

Hope your weekend was a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment