Monday, January 11, 2010

Computer update, Art Camp and Clutter clearing

Okay, so, no Mac just yet. My Dell has spent two days at the Apple store getting its files transferred over to my bright shiny new Mac. Apparently, I had *alot* more files on there than I even thought! I've been trying to patiently wait and have been using Doug's computer to check email and calendars and stuff. It's so difficult being without my computer - just goes to show how dependent I have become on it. However, I just got a call that the computer is just about ready to be picked up but since I'm already in for the night, I'll have to pick it up in the morning.
Some other exciting news for me is that I am attending Brave Girls Camp in February. I can hardly wait! The best way for me to describe it is that it is a workshop for creativity, art and fun! The Camp is held in Idaho (I know, am I totally crazy for traveling to Idaho in February!?!) and facilitated by Melody Ross and her sister Kathy. I'm keeping a positive thought that the weather is going to be fine for traveling and I'm sure Idaho will be beautiful at that time of year. The first Brave Girls Camp was held in October and from all I've read about it, it sure sounds wonderful.
I've been working away at going through some old papers, scanning what I need and shredding the rest. Trying to seriously clear clutter in this new year. My clutter clearing workshop that was scheduled for this coming weekend has been rescheduled for the week of the 30th. That is not stopping me though - I'm going to keep working at it and take the workshop with the anticipation of learning new clutter clearing techniques and hopefully returning with a renewed sense of getting rid of stuff that maybe I couldn't get rid of the first go around. I'll let you know how that all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment