Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lovin' the Mac!

I've had my Mac home now for a little over a week and I am *totally* loving it! I will admit that it is a bit of a learning curve for me. Haven't yet been able to figure out how to sync my iPhone and my Mac with MobileMe so I'll be making an appointment to meet with the geniuses at the Genius bar real soon. Can't wait to take advantage of all the one-to-one classes and really learn how to use this thing, especially the photo editing stuff!
I'm disappointed that my clutter clearing class with Pam Case is cancelled once again for next weekend but I've been decluttering a few things on my own which feels really great.
I'm starting to think about Brave Girls and getting really excited. I've been following all the links to the blogs of some of the women that attended the first Brave Girls Camp in October and the more I read, the more excited I get! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment