Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Welcome 2010!


Before we get into the New Year's eve festivities, I just wanted to say that this little snowman makes me happy. I'm not sure if it's his little crooked smile or his short, squatty stature. I just like him and I'm not ready yet to pack him away with all the rest of the Christmas decorations. So, he might just stay out for a little while. ;)


So, here we are! Our usual "self portrait".
Last night we made the journey over to OKC to once again see The Flaming Lips in concert. This is our third year in attendance. Honestly, I didn't feel much like going this year - it's been a very busy year for us and I kind of just wanted to relax and take it easy but I'm glad we went. We always have so much fun and the people watching is extraordinary!


Once inside the venue, we took another picture of ourselves.

Here is Wayne Coyne in his bubble going out over the crowd. No spaceship this year. Bummer.

Ringing in the New Year! See all those balloons in the background? There were thousands of them being bounced around.

Can you even get a sense of how many balloons? Always so much fun!

And don't forget the confetti! Another fun, fun, fun New Year's Eve with the Lips!

Now, it's 2010. Crazy. Lots of ideas of what I would like to accomplish in this new year and new decade. The last ten years have been interesting but some were very tough. I'm looking forward to taking things easier, not so seriously, and overall, just enjoying life much more.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment