Sunday, January 25, 2009

Banana Bread Disaster

It started out so well...Instead of the recipe in the Pillsbury cookbook, I thought I'd try the one in the Williams Sonoma cookbook.

Bad Idea...While the bread was cooking, I knew something had gone terribly wrong. The bread started bubbling over the loaf pan and burning at the bottom of the oven! I let it continue to cook to see what would happen. Once the cooking time was over, I took the bread out of the oven to cool.
I went out to do some errands and this is what I came back to: (Thanks for the note sweetie!)

I guess it's REALLY bad when the dog won't even LOOK at it.

Better luck next time I guess!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha that totally looks like something that would happen to me. Although my dogs will eat nearly anything so they'd probably be going at the bread no matter what it looked or tasted like. :)

    I'm just now getting around to reading the Company Girls posts from last Friday...thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable! I loved reading this post. I am sorry you had to go through this but it was hilarious, Thank you for sharing your story with us!

    ReplyDelete