Saturday, January 3, 2009

Decorations are down and put away....

I decided to take down the tree today and put away the Christmas decorations. As of last night, I wasn't sure I was ready, but when I woke up this morning I just started and kept moving until it was all done. It feels good to have that project done. I even managed to organize the attic while I was at it.

Doug and I also went out into the garage and worked out there for quite a while and I'm pleased with the progress we made there. It was in the high 70's so it made for a pleasant day of work.

We took a break and headed off to Chilis for a burger and then to Walmart for a few things we needed. By the time we got back from there I was exhausted so I took a nap for an hour or so. All in all it was a very productive day.

Speaking of Christmas Decorations, I thought I would share a picture of a little ornament that makes me happy.


I have several of these angels and I love them. I also have little white Santas and snowmen but the angel is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment