Thursday, January 29, 2009

What a week!

Doug made it home safely from the AC/DC concert Monday night. The weather was terrible Tuesday and the dinner we had planned at In The Raw was cancelled and had to be rescheduled. Wednesday the main roads were pretty much clear but the neighborhood roads were terrible and I was getting serious cabin fever. Doug took me to Borders and bought me a book and we went to Johnny Carinos for dinner. It felt good to get out of the house for a while.

I haven't gotten much accomplished around here this week. You would think with being in for two whole days I would have gotten stuff done. Actually, even though I was home, I was working on stuff for my job and the cold weather makes me not want to do anything. I need sun!! And I need it to be warm. Please hurry spring!

Hopefully I'll have more exciting stuff to post this weekend. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment